Help Article | How to print your QR code for WhatsApp Business
- Open the WhatsApp Business app > tap Settings.
- Tap Business Tools > Short Link > QR Code.
- Save a photo of your QR code. You can do this in two ways:
- Take a screenshot of the QR code.
- Tap Share Code > Save Image to save the image to your device.
- Open your Photos app, and open the image of your QR code.
- Crop the image so that only your QR code is displayed.
- Print your Whatsapp QR code.
- If you want to use the WhatsApp QR code sticker template, be sure the dimensions of your printed QR code are eight centimeters by eight centimeters.
- Make sure you maintain the QR code’s aspect ratio. You can do this by printing your QR code directly from your mobile device or by emailing it to your computer and printing it from there.
- About WhatsApp QR code for businesses
- How to print your QR code for WhatsApp Business on Android
- How to share your WhatsApp Business QR code on: Android | iPhone
- How to reset your WhatsApp QR code on: Android | iPhone
Simple, Reliable Messaging
Message your friends and family for free*. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees
Groups to keep in touch
Keep in touch with the groups of people that matter the most, like your family or coworkers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
WHATSAPP ON WEB AND DESKTOP
Keep the Conversation Going
With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you. Download the desktop app or visit web.whatsapp.com to get started
WHATSAPP VOICE AND VIDEO CALLS
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free*, even if they're in another country. And with free* video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn't enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone's Internet connection, instead of your cell plan's voice minutes, so you don't have to worry about expensive calling charges.
* Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Security by Default
Some of your most personal moments are shared on WhatsApp, which is why we built end-to-end encryption into the latest versions of our app. When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you're communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Share Moments that Matter
Send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. You can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if you're on a slow connection.
Document Sharing Made Easy
Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it's easy to get what you need over to who you want.
Say What's On Your Mind
Sometimes, your voice says it all. With just one tap you can record a Voice Message, perfect for a quick hello or a longer story.