uTorrent Pro (Software)
Torrent Pro is an entirely free software for file sharing in the BitTorrent file-sharing network, based on peer-to-peer (P2P) technology. One of the best features of uTorrent is its efficient, well-thought-out, attractive interface and quick responsiveness to user actions. It has all the features required to operate on the BitTorrent P2P network.
Torrent is a prominent BitTorrent client with bandwidth prioritization, RSS auto-downloading, scheduling, Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet, another famous BitTorrent client), Protocol Encryption joint standard, and peer exchange.
Features of uTorrent Pro
- UTorrent supports parallel loading;
- Rational use of bandwidth and allows you to customize it;
- Built-in scheduler uTorrent manages tasks;
- UTorrent has the ability to set the priority of traffic and adjust the speed;
- It features quick stop and resume downloads;
- UTorrent supports UPnP and NAT-PMP, as well as popular protocol extensions;
- It has low memory consumption and small size of the program;
- Supports reading RSS feeds and downloading torrent announcements;
- Interacts with other customers without the need for the main tracker (DHT);
- UTorrent supports Protocol Encryption;
- Interface uTorrent has supported the change order and the possibility of translation into other languages;
- In uTorrent integrated remote control via HTTP-protocol, using web-interface (WebUI);
- UTorrent works in all versions of OS Windows;
- It is also possible to use uTorrent in Linux using Wine.
More Features of µTorrent PRO
- Multiple simultaneous downloads
- Configurable bandwidth scheduler
- Global and per-torrent speed limiting
- Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
- RSS Downloader
- Trackless support (Mainline DHT)
System Requirements and Technical Details
Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Reason 1. Due to an Internet Outage or Internet Blackout or Internet Shutdown
Reason 2. Due to Electricity Outage.