Help Article | Can’t see cashback in bank account
Note: Our cashback promotion has now ended. Although you’ll no longer be able to receive cashback on WhatsApp, we thank you for your participation. If you didn’t receive cashback for a successful transaction before the promotion ended, call 1-800-212-8552 between the hours of 7:00AM to 10:00PM IST, Monday through Sunday.
- You’re not eligible for the cashback promotion, or the payment transaction is not eligible. To learn more about eligibility, read this article.
- You’re using the WhatsApp Business app, instead of the WhatsApp Messenger app.
- You’re using an outdated version of WhatsApp. To learn how to update WhatsApp, read this article.
- You’ve already redeemed cashback 3 times.
- You, or the person you’re sending money to, have exceeded your daily transaction limit.
- You’ve already redeemed cashback for your chosen contact. Please note you can only receive cashback once per contact.
- You removed your bank account from WhatsApp. To receive cashback, you’ll need to add your bank account again within a few days after your successful transaction. You can learn how to do this on Android by reading this article, or on iPhone by reading this article.
- We’re experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment, and wait times might be longer than usual. You can also contact us through WhatsApp on your device by going to Payments > Transaction history > Help and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can visit our Help Center here.
- The cashback promotion will be available to different users at different times. If the promotion becomes available to you, it'll be for a limited time only.
- If you become eligible for the cashback promotion, you'll see a gift icon when you’re sending money to an eligible receiver.
Simple, Reliable Messaging
Message your friends and family for free*. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees
Groups to keep in touch
Keep in touch with the groups of people that matter the most, like your family or coworkers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
WHATSAPP ON WEB AND DESKTOP
Keep the Conversation Going
With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you. Download the desktop app or visit web.whatsapp.com to get started
WHATSAPP VOICE AND VIDEO CALLS
With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family for free*, even if they're in another country. And with free* video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn't enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone's Internet connection, instead of your cell plan's voice minutes, so you don't have to worry about expensive calling charges.
* Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Security by Default
Some of your most personal moments are shared on WhatsApp, which is why we built end-to-end encryption into the latest versions of our app. When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you're communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Share Moments that Matter
Send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. You can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if you're on a slow connection.
Document Sharing Made Easy
Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it's easy to get what you need over to who you want.
Say What's On Your Mind
Sometimes, your voice says it all. With just one tap you can record a Voice Message, perfect for a quick hello or a longer story.